Benefit: Q10 plus night cream with the performance of Co-enzyme Q10 keeps skin youthful and radiant skin firming. Wrinkles fade, so look healthy at all times. Enriched shark liver extract and vitamin E and sodium hyaluronate enriched with vitamins to skin soft and reduce the roughness skin and prevent irritation. Also vitamin A and vitamin C enables smooth and clear skin, freckles and dark spots and blemish fade noticeably. Skin radiant good health.
Directions for use: Apply cream over entire face and neck. Use once daily.
Ingredients: Co-Enzyme Q10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalene, Ascorbic acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone
· Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like substance acting similar to Vitamin E. CoQ10 is critical to the production of energy in every cell of the body.
· It aids in circulation, stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation, and has vital anti-aging effects. CoQ10 has exceptional antioxidant properties.
· Studies have shown that it can effectively counteract free radical damage and provide significant protection against UVA-induced depletion of cell membrane.
· This function helps to prevent damage to collagen and elastin production process and help you avoid wrinkles.
· CoQ10 improves both the rate and efficiency of energy production in the cells, including the skin and at the same time protects mitochondria from free radicals. CoQ10 is sometimes called a “bio-marker of ageing” because its level correlates so well with ageing.
Actosome Retinol Palmitate
· A Better Stabilized Vitamin A for Anti-Aging skin care
· Stimulates cell proliferation in the epidermis
· Improves the elasticity of the skin
· Helps to normalize photo-damaged skin
· Helps in wound healing
· Reduces UV-induced wrinkle formation
· Regulates keratin formation
· Vitamin C, is found naturally in fruits such as citrus and green vegetables. It is a water-soluble powder with powerful antioxidant and preservative properties.
· It is known to stimulate collagen production and clarify/brighten skin.
· Skin Whitening
· Vitamin E is considered an antioxidant superstar and that, coupled with its natural origin, has made this ingredient very popular. So popular, in fact, that most beauty products on the market.
· Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals, which are caused by several factors including metabolism, pollution and uv radiation.
· Vitamin E also offers some sun protection. In addition, it reduces the severity of sunburns and even improves the efficacy of the active ingredients used in sunscreens.
· In addition to help fight premature aging and protecting skin from the sun, Vitamin E is also an excellent moisturizer. It strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss. This improves the levels of hydration in the skin. Skin is moisturized for hours, and looks soft, smooth and overall better.
· Sodium Hyaluronate is a powerful anti aging ingredient in skin care. It is naturally occurring in the skin making it a great natural, non-toxic ingredient for anti aging skin care.
· It is a brilliant hydrating ingredient because of its ability to attract and retain moisture. When we are young our skin is packed with Sodium Hyaluronate causing us to look young and youthful. As we get older, levels of Sodium Hyaluronate decrease causing our skin to age and sag.
· Sodium Hyaluronate is the naturally derived salt of Hyaluronic Acid with a smaller weight that allows it to penetrate the skin easily.
· Being a powerful humectant, it provides superb hydration by its ability to absorb water up to 1000 times its weight.
· Aging skin is plumped and the appearance of wrinkles is greatly diminished while stimulating collagen production.
· Squalane has the same great qualities we find in squalene.
· It can help chapped and cracked skin (in fact, try it neat!), helps prevent UV damage to skin, offers cell regenerating properties, and can be anti-bacterial.
· Squalene is an organic compound derived commercially from the liver of sharks and from plants and vegetables oils like olive oil. Squalane is similar to squalene in its structure and function.
· The primary difference between the two compounds is squalane is more stable and has a longer shelf-life because it doesn't break down as easily. Squalene is converted to squalane to make a more stable compound that can be used in cosmetic and skin care products.