SKU : CNI01
An intensely Co-Enzyme Q10 moisturizing overnight treatment that works in sync with the skin’s natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted
Benefit: An intensely Co-Enzyme Q10 moisturizing overnight treatment that works in sync with the skin’s natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by the morning, while the skin's regeneration potential is at its peak, Retinyl Palmitate and Vitamin C to visibly redefine wrinkle, and Sodium Hyaluronate plus Vitamin E natural to help attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
Direction for use: Apply in the night to face and neck.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid, Co-Enzyme Q10, Tocopherol
· Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like substance acting similar to Vitamin E. CoQ10 is critical to the production of energy in every cell of the body.
· It aids in circulation, stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation, and has vital anti-aging effects. CoQ10 has exceptional antioxidant properties.
· Studies have shown that it can effectively counteract free radical damage and provide significant protection against UVA-induced depletion of cell membrane.
· This function helps to prevent damage to collagen and elastin production process and help you avoid wrinkles.
· CoQ10 improves both the rate and efficiency of energy production in the cells, including the skin and at the same time protects mitochondria from free radicals. CoQ10 is sometimes called a “bio-marker of ageing” because its level correlates so well with ageing.
Actosome Retinol Palmitate
· A Better Stabilized Vitamin A for Anti-Aging skin care
· Stimulates cell proliferation in the epidermis
· Improves the elasticity of the skin
· Helps to normalize photo-damaged skin
· Helps in wound healing
· Reduces UV-induced wrinkle formation
· Regulates keratin formation
· Vitamin C, is found naturally in fruits such as citrus and green vegetables. It is a water-soluble powder with powerful antioxidant and preservative properties.
· It is known to stimulate collagen production and clarify/brighten skin.
· Skin Whitening
· Vitamin E is considered an antioxidant superstar and that, coupled with its natural origin, has made this ingredient very popular. So popular, in fact, that most beauty products on the market.
· Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals, which are caused by several factors including metabolism, pollution and uv radiation.
· Vitamin E also offers some sun protection. In addition, it reduces the severity of sunburns and even improves the efficacy of the active ingredients used in sunscreens.
· In addition to help fight premature aging and protecting skin from the sun, Vitamin E is also an excellent moisturizer. It strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss. This improves the levels of hydration in the skin. Skin is moisturized for hours, and looks soft, smooth and overall better.
· Sodium Hyaluronate is a powerful anti aging ingredient in skin care. It is naturally occurring in the skin making it a great natural, non-toxic ingredient for anti aging skin care.
· It is a brilliant hydrating ingredient because of its ability to attract and retain moisture. When we are young our skin is packed with Sodium Hyaluronate causing us to look young and youthful. As we get older, levels of Sodium Hyaluronate decrease causing our skin to age and sag.
· Sodium Hyaluronate is the naturally derived salt of Hyaluronic Acid with a smaller weight that allows it to penetrate the skin easily.
· Being a powerful humectant, it provides superb hydration by its ability to absorb water up to 1000 times its weight.
· Aging skin is plumped and the appearance of wrinkles is greatly diminished while stimulating collagen production.
· Jojoba is the miracle oil for softening the skin is used to promote a softer more supple skin, while being non-greasy.
· Jojoba oil is easily absorbed by the skin and is great to promote a silky smooth skin. Jojoba oil will help to nourish the skin and prevent dryness. A fine penetrating odorless oil which has the consistency of a liquid wax.
· Jojoba Oil is stable and long lasting. It is a good conditioner for all skin types, especially mature skins. Jojoba is also effective for dryness and dandruff and can be massaged on its own into the hair and scalp.
· The best choice to use as a perfume base because it is the least greasy of the carrier oils. When applied directly to the skin, jojoba oil has been known to help with acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin.
· Because it also has cleansing and moisturizing properties, it's often used in shampoos, cleansing products, and face and body lotions. Can even use it as lip balm or, for men, as a shaving prep.
Intense facial mask products nourishing the face at night with crocodile oil, nourishing the skin, moisturizing, reducing wrinkles, dark spots, redness from acne.
คงความอ่อนเยาว์ให้ผิวด้วย เอ็นริช ออยล์ น้ำมันบำรุงผิวสูตรวิตามินซี สัมผัสบางเบา ไม่เหนียวเหนอะหนะ
The serum effect with anti-wrinkle, UV repair and cell protection.
Modern super lifting, revitalizing face gel contains in its composition high-quality horse fat from Japan.