SKU : CAG08
Facial Mask products protect skin from aging.With abalone most of the power, the beauty of the skin. rich, nourishing dishes.
Benefit: Facial Mask products protect skin from aging.With abalone most of the power, the beauty of the skin. rich, nourishing dishes. wrinkle care trenches to look better naturally. Append Benefits White Caviar,Pearl Powder and replenish moisture with Hydrolyzed Elastin,Sodium Hyaluronate and Maris Water provides soothing energy.
Direction for use: Apply serum over entire face and neck. Use twice daily
Ingredients: Abalone Extract, Glyceryl Octyl Ascorbate, Collagen, Marine Elastin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maris Water, White Caviar Extract, Ipomoea Extract, Pearl Powder, Sodium PCA
· Abalone extract of the island of Jeju. South Korea This archipelago is a World Heritage natural wonders that nature has created a perfect fit and reduce the spread of Jeju formed from volcanic eruptions and lava deposits over a long time to create a small island.
· The ecosystem and the natural perfection extracts rich skin and collagen possesses special delivery skin food and oxygen into the skin deeply, firmer skin look, slender And firm up.
· Abalone Mineral Extract has been regarded as a rich source of highly absorbable nutrients ranging from important trace minerals, vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates and proteins.
· Abalone is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids which are potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. These promote a healthy circulation and a healthy heart.
· The rich content of glycosaminoglycans (GAG) in Abalone provides for healthy joints and connective tissues. It improves joint pain and mobility of the joints preventing arthritis.
· Antioxidants such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Selenium are contained in Abalone which negates the ill effects of eating non-fresh, processed foods which can cause oxidative damage.
· The antioxidant effects of Abalone also prevent liver dysfunction due to excessive alcohol consumption.
White Caviar Extract
· Caviar extract was found to speed up the natural production of collagen up to 67% and significantly reduces the protein cross linking (fibronectin).
· Caviar extract is very rich in vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B6 and micro-elements Co, Cu, P, Si, Zn as well as amino acids such as glycine, lysine, histidine, arginine and asparagine.
· Those ingredients intensify the processes inside the skin cells and at the same time slow down the aging process by moisturizing the skin.
· Caviar extract firms your skin and provides the highest possible level of hydration.
· A light moisture-retaining film protects the skin against external effects such as UV radiation, the climate, dehydration and pollution.
· This protection fosters the reduction of superficial lines and wrinkles, thereby improving the skin’s appearance.
· In researched studies caviar extract has also been shown to improve skin mitochondrial function and reduce the typical inflammatory environment around the aged skin cells.
· Caviar also stimulates the regeneration of the skin, it possess antioxidant qualities and protects against harmful UV damage. Additionally, the components of caviar are well absorbed without allergic reactions.
Pearl Powder Extract
· Pearl is a very special herbal substance used since ancient times.
· The components in pearl powder help heal blemishes and maintain the health of the skin by participating in the metabolic activities of the skin.
· Pearl promotes the regeneration of new cells and makes the skin smooth, fine, elastic and naturally beautiful.
· High quality pearl powder can promote the activities of the important natural antioxidant enzyme, SOD, and can help prevent the development of melanin, which causes freckles and dark patches on the skin.
· It can help prevent the skin from becoming old looking, wrinkled and sagging. This is partly due to its stimulation of SOD activity and partly due to other capacities and nutrients.
· Consistent use of pearl powder can eliminate blemishes such as colored spots and even pimples and boils.
· Constant use can help assure that the skin will age much more slowly and that it will not be easily harmed by either time or the elements. Pearl is one of the great secrets of the most beautiful women of the Orient.
· Hyaluronic Acid is comprised of small molecules that penetrate the skin easily. The skin naturally loses its water composition as it ages, hyaluronic acid can replace some of water lost in the dermis, and potentially fight wrinkles and other signs of aging.
· Natural polymer complex sugar of the found in nature. It’s provides water into the cells though transport channel and prevents the skin from an oxidative stress.
· Bio Marine Elastin is extracted by enzymatic hydrolysis of insoluble connective tissues of particular species of fish. the long protein chains are cut and transformed into small peptides, poly peptides and amino acids that can penetrate into the skin
· Bio‐Marine Elastin contains the peptides and amino‐acids of elastin, among them:
· Aspartic Acid, Hydroxyproline, Theorine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Lysine, And Arginine.
· With Bio‐Marine Elastin, we can offer to the skin the precursors (peptides and amino‐acids) used by the fibroblasts to increase their synthesis of elastin, thus promoting the formation of new elastin for the skin
· Supply Of Amino‐Acids And Peptides To Help Increase Its Elastin Synthesis
· Provides Nutritive Elements To The Skin & Hair
· Reinforces The Cutaneous Tonality & Elasticity
· Promotes Cutaneous Strength And Helps To Reduce Wrinkles
· Helps To Stimulate Hair’s Growth
· Maris Water arises in the heart of the atolls of French Polynesia, a privileged environment where the coral reefs edge turquoise blue lagoons. This resource, naturally rich in minerals and trace elements .which takes place mainly along the coastlines facing the great oceans.
· Remineralizing, Refreshy, Stimulating
· Soothing, calming
· Sodium PCA is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid (also known as PCA).
· PCA is a naturally occurring component of human skin and a part of the "natural moisturizing factors" (NMF) that maintain a healthy epidermis.
· Sodium PCA is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air. It imparts a moist feeling to hair and skin.
· Sodium PCA applied to the skin is absorbed to a limited extent. It is non-comedogenic, nonirritating to the eye and skin.
· Retains moisture: It is an important humectant, due to the fact that it is extremely water absorbent and can hold several times its weight in water. Helping to reduce loss of moisture, through evaporation.
· Anti-aging: Our skin naturally contains PCA, but as we age these levels drop quite considerably.
· Protecting: Previously we’ve talked about the role of the acid mantle and the inter-cellular glue that holds our skin cells together, which can be likened to the mortar that holds bricks together. PCA is an important component of this intracellular matrix, preventing our skin cells from losing water and drying out.
· Reduces inflammation: PCA is a great ingredient for helping to protect this acid mantle. It reduces inflammation in our skin, which it does by preventing surface irritation from becoming too serious, and penetrating deep into the epidermis (the outer layer of our skin).
Intense facial mask products nourishing the face at night with crocodile oil, nourishing the skin, moisturizing, reducing wrinkles, dark spots, redness from acne.
The serum effect with anti-wrinkle, UV repair and cell protection.
Modern super lifting, revitalizing face gel contains in its composition high-quality horse fat from Japan.
คงความอ่อนเยาว์ให้ผิวด้วย เอ็นริช ออยล์ น้ำมันบำรุงผิวสูตรวิตามินซี สัมผัสบางเบา ไม่เหนียวเหนอะหนะ