Benefit: Glycolic Acid 10% serum ensures exfoliation, while emollients and antioxidants help dry skin look and feel better. It contains arginine, an amino acid that binds to the glycolic acid, a process which creates a slow, steady release over time which minimizes irritation without diminishing effectiveness.
Direction for use: Apply serum over entire face and neck leave it on 15-20 mins. Then rinse off, Twice a week.
Ingredients: Glycolic acid, Miracle Amino Acid
· Glycolic acid is part of the group of active compounds known as AHA's (alpha hydroxy acids).
Derived from cane sugar.
· Provides a remarkably even exfoliation of the skin
· Releases and dissolves dead skin cells - clearing up blocked pores and blackheads
· A very effective acne treatment - particularly cystic acne which is caused by deep blockages of dead skin cells and sebum
· Acne scars (and other scar lesions) respond well to consistent glycolic acid treatment
· Further products and treatments can penetrate deeper as it removes the 'barrier' of dead cells and surface grime
Miracle Amino Acid
· The first peptide to reduce expression lines
· Alternative to topical injections, this molecular cosmetic achieves the same, the relax of the muscles responsible for the formation of expression lines.
· Mechanism of action
· This hexapeptide mimics the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes with this natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex.
· As a result, neurotransmitters are note released efficiently and facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles.
· Same as botulinum toxin but safer and smoother, this anti-wrinkle peptide, the first of its generation, attenuates wrinkles and expression lines, reducing the depth by 17% in 15 days and the face becomes smoother.