Benefit Astaxanthin Antioxidant Essence combines innovative antioxidant powerful ingredients to restore a youthful appearance and protect against damage from free radicals and external influences. By SOD encouraging cellular regeneration, Licopene diminishes wrinkles, Beta-Glucan balances skin tone, Co-Q10 increases firmness, and Glyceryl Octyl Ascorbate boosts radiance for a healthy, rejuvenated complexion.
Direction for use Every morning and evening, apply to cleansed face and neck.
Ingredients Bisabolol, Solanum Lycopersicum Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Astaxanthin , Glycerin, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Sodium Hyarulonate, Caprylyl 2-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Superoxide Dismutase, Tromethamine
· Natural algae astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory effects.
· Its unique molecular structure allows it to reside in the cell membrane and to protect the inside and outside of cells from free radical attack.
· Research shows that astaxanthin is active in each of the skin’s layer, provides protection from UV damage, shrinks wrinkles, and makes age spots smaller.
· Natural algae astaxanthin can help your reveal your skin’s natural beauty from the inside out.
· Combats premature aging from UV exposure
· Anti-melanin synthesis
· Lowers radical damage and maintains internal antioxidant balance.
· Tomato Extract is very helpful in the reduction of skin inflammation and other skin blemishes.
· In this way tomatoes provide anti-aging health benefits. Regular intake of tomatoes or tomato products helps to make skin soft and smooth as well.
· Tomatoes are naturally acidic, and they help keep the skin free of oil, which in turn can prevent acne.
· This red and delicious fruit also works as a moisturizer, leaving skin soothed and smooth.
· Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like substance acting similar to Vitamin E. CoQ10 is critical to the production of energy in every cell of the body.
· It aids in circulation, stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation, and has vital anti-aging effects. CoQ10 has exceptional antioxidant properties.
· Studies have shown that it can effectively counteract free radical damage and provide significant protection against UVA-induced depletion of cell membrane.
· This function helps to prevent damage to collagen and elastin production process and help you avoid wrinkles.
· CoQ10 improves both the rate and efficiency of energy production in the cells, including the skin and at the same time protects mitochondria from free radicals. CoQ10 is sometimes called a “bio-marker of ageing” because its level correlates so well with ageing.
· Superoxide Dismutase is an antioxidant naturally found in the body, and is a part of a class of "enzymes that catalyze the dismutation of superoxide into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide.
· It is also found in barley grass, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, wheatgrass, and most green plants. As such, they are an important antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen," like skin cells .
· Superoxide Dismutase overpowers the damaging reactions of superoxide, and protect the cell from superoxide (the most common free radical in the body) toxicity; it has the fastest turnover number of any known enzyme.
· Superoxide Dismutase is used in cosmetics and personal care products
· As an anti-aging ingredient and antioxidant because of its ability to reduce free radical damage in the skin,
· Therefore preventing wrinkles
· Fine lines, age spots
· Help with wound healing, soften scar tissue
· Protect against UV rays, and reduce other signs of aging.
· CM-Glucan Granulate is a derivative of ß-glucan, a natural polysaccharide having immune-enhancing
properties. The biological activity of ß-glucan is determined by its molecular structure which depends on its origin (yeast,oats, wheat, fungi). ß-glucan coming from yeast was shown to have the most potent immune-enhancing capability.
· Yeast ß-glucan can stimulate our immune system by enhancing the activity of macrophages and other
immunocompetent cells. Besides, it is able to accelerate tissue repair.
· Increases the skin’s self-protecting capacity
· Accelerates skin recovery
· Restores the skin’s moisture barrier
Vitamin C Glyceryl octyl ascorbate (GO-VC)
· New nonionic and amphiphilic ascorbic-acid derivative, 2-glyceryl 3-octyl ascorbate (GO-VC), Amphiphilic character (It combined octanol and glycerin with AsA.)
· It is expected to have a moisturizing effect of glycerin and an antibacterial effect of octanol.
· It has a possibility of promoting effect on the proliferation of fibroblast, collagen production-enhancing effect, an inhibitory effect of melanogenesis, skin-pore, redness, spot, and wrinkle
· Sodium Hyaluronate is a powerful anti aging ingredient in skin care. It is naturally occurring in the skin making it a great natural, non-toxic ingredient for anti aging skin care.
· It is a brilliant hydrating ingredient because of its ability to attract and retain moisture. When we are young our skin is packed with Sodium Hyaluronate causing us to look young and youthful. As we get older, levels of Sodium Hyaluronate decrease causing our skin to age and sag.
· Sodium Hyaluronate is the naturally derived salt of Hyaluronic Acid with a smaller weight that allows it to penetrate the skin easily.
· Being a powerful humectant, it provides superb hydration by its ability to absorb water up to 1000 times its weight.
· Aging skin is plumped and the appearance of wrinkles is greatly diminished while stimulating collagen production.
Candeia Tree Oil Extract
· Alpha Bisabolol contains the main component of the essential oil made from the German Chamomile plant. enhances the appearance of damaged, especially dry skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
· It also helps delivery active ingredients trans-dermally by improving skin penetration. Alpha-Bisabolol is also found in some skin care products for reducing wrinkles and acne. It is also rich in panthenol concentration, which can effectively stimulate and promote the skin's healing process.
· The most important effects of Bisabolol are: