Benefit : This White Clay cleansing foam helps to restore fatigued skin. It absorbs excess sebum with the natural mineral and thoroughly removes impurities inside pores with fine scrubs, keeping the skin smooth and clean. Contains African White Wood & Olive Leaf was designed to reduce pore size, skin shine and sebum flow for a complexion without complex. Also contains organic moisturizer such as Argan Oil, Aloverose and Rosa Damascena water has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, relieves skin fatigue and keeps skin healthy.
Direction : Apply an appropriate amount of cleansing foam, lather and massage over face. Rinse off thoroughly with water.
Ingredients : Argan Oil Organic Extract, Aloe vera Organic Extract, Rose Water Organic Extract, African White Wood & Olive leaf, Licorice Extract
(1) Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
(2) Always recap after use.
(3) Use as quickly as possible after opening.
· Named after its founding city in France, montmorillonite clay is an old household remedy that can be multifunctional. Like most clays,
· montmorillonite clay contains a high assortment of minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, manganese, silica, and sodium. Its uniqueness comes in its structure. Montmorillonite clay’s structure consists of a large surface area composed of very small, negatively-charged particles. These negatively-charged particles are ideal for attracting the positively-charged dirt and grime found on the skin’s surface.
· Given montmorillonite clay’s electrical properties, it is believed to provide skincare benefits that may promote astringent (purifying) properties for problematic skin.
· Formulas with montmorillonite clay can help remove impurities from the skin’s surface by expanding facial pores and extracting the debris trapped within the skin. In doing so, montmorillonite clay may also help to temporarily diminish the appearance of pores. Lastly, in addition to its good absorption and deep cleaning properties, montmorillonite clay also possesses a desirable, spreadable texture.
Argan Organic Oil/ France
· Argan Oil, one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world, contains numerous benefits as a miracle ingredient that not only protects and nourishes your skin, but reverses environmental damage, wrinkles and premature aging.
· The active substances called triterpenoids in argan oil offer amazing skin protection benefits. Not only are they both anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, but also promote tissue and scar repair and healing as well.
· 80% of argan oil is made up of unsaturated fatty acids that are extremely resistant to oxidation. It also contains a group of compounds called sterolins that improve skin metabolism, reduce inflammation, and promote excellent moisture retention.
· The high concentration of vitamin E and tocopherols in argan oil help stop free radical damage to the skin, while helping to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin’s hydro-lipid layer.
· Ailments such as chicken pox, acne, psoriasis, and eczema have all been improved by the oil’s topical application, which also helps to prevent and treat unwanted scars.
Aloe Vera Organic Extract/USA
· The Aloe plant is a part of the lily family but it is Aloe Barbadensis which is commonly called ALOE VERA. It is the most efficacious natural plant of our time used both externally and internally and there are numerous benefits that are derived from this wonderful plant.
· Potent moisturizer
· Regenerating & healing agent (penetrates skin stimulating the immune system & increasing blood circulation)
· Anti-inflammatory effects
· Anti-aging effects (increases collagen synthesis & skin elasticity)
· Nutritional – provides vitamins, minerals
· Breaks down and digests dead tissue including pus (Acne)
· Bactericide in high concentration with infectious bacteria – acts as a strong anti-biotic, destroying bacteria even when diluted
Rose Organic water/France
· Rose water has many benefits and can be used in various ways to benefit your skin and overall well-being. No matter what your skin type is – this “wonder of nature” can bring you handful of goodness.
· Rose water can bring benefits to all skin types, it can help sooth and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add beautiful glow to the normal skin.
· Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of ageing and nourish the skin.
· Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
African White Wood & Olive leaf /France
An association of:
· Enantia chlorantha extract rich in protoberberines: Regulation of sebocyte and keratinocyte differentiation and proliferation
· Oleanolic acid extracted from roots of the plant Loveyly hemsleya: Inhibition of 5α reductase
· Decrease of seborrhea
· Decrease of hyperkeratinisation
· Reduction of skin shine and pore size
*18 panellists (men and women) 28 days, Twice daily application. Gel cream containing 3% African White Wood & Olive leaf ™. Evaluation of the number of active glands and sebum flow by Sebutape®
*19 panellists (men and women) 28 days, Twice daily application. Gel cream containing 3% African White Wood & Olive leaf, Evaluation of the pore size by image analysis
· Licorice Extract is natural extract of licorice roots (glycyrrhiza glabra). Licorice is native to the Mediterranean region.
· The extract contains Glycyrrhetic acid & Flavinoids that have anti-inflammatory, regenerative & antioxidant properties.
· Licorice extract also have Grabridin that can inhibit the melanogenesis and is thus used also as skin whitening agent.
· Skin lightening effects through inhibition of melanin formation
· Good anti-inflammatory
· Regenerating and soothing effects.