SKU : COA01
Daily treatment gel starts clearing blemishes upon application. Contains Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil helps prevent new ones from making an unwelcome appearance.
Benefit: Daily treatment gel starts clearing blemishes upon application. Contains Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil helps prevent new ones from making an unwelcome appearance. Then Willow Bark Extract make visibly clearer skin a way of life, and helps prevent emerging breakouts even before they become visible.
Direction for use: Apply a thin layer to entire face twice a day after cleansing.
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic acid
Tea Tree Oil
· Tea tree oil is an essential oil obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a plant native to Australia.
· It is one of the most powerful immune stimulant oils, and can be used to fight infections of all kinds.
· Anti-viral and disinfectant
Salicylic Acid (BHA)
· Willow Bark Extract is used in cosmetics and personal care products for its astringent, anti-inflammatory, soothing and conditioning properties.
· Willow Bark Extract contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant and is used in many acne treatments because of its ability to help skin shed dead cells and clear pores; it can also stimulate new cell formation.
· Willow Bark Extract also contains "phenolic acids; such as salicin, salicortin, fragilin, populin, triandrin and vimalin, as well as flavonoids, tannins (gallotannins and catechin-type tannins) and minerals," which all allow it to aid in skin rejuvenation (Dermaxime.com).
· Enhances cell turnover
· Exhibits anti-microbial capabilities
· Offers natural preservation
· Safe, non-irritating and non-sensitizing
เซรั่มมาส์ก บาลานซ์ผิว ด้วยน้ำผึ้งจากผึ้งป่าสีดำ และไฮยาลูรอน
Spray mineral water from France, which locks in moisture and balances the skin healthy with extracts from witch hazel make the skin full, firm, healthy and help fix the long-lasting cosmetics.