Benefit: This 20% multi-fruits peel gel acts as a peel to remove the outer layer of dead skin, penetrate deep into skin for in-depth exfoliation, and Willow Bark Extract as a treatment to firm and brighten for a healthy complexion.
Direction for use: Apply a small amount of gel on face twice a day, and rub into the skin for complete absorption.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Solanum Lycopersicum Extract, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Malic Acid
Mix Fruit Extract
· Mix Fruit Extract is based on a standardized extraction of five plant species:
· Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract,Citrus Medica
· Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
· Citrus Grandis, (Grapefruit) Fruit Extrac
· Vacciniun Myrtillus Extract
· When combined, these botanical extracts deliver natural AHAs to the skin. These AHAs are commonly used to treat skin conditions such as rough skin, surface wrinkles and fine lines. Recognized for having exfoliating properties, AHAs leave the skin with a smooth and radiant appearance.
· Sheds off the outermost layer of skin cells (corneocytes), induces renewal of a skin cell layer, increases the moisturizing level of the skin which improves the flexibility of the upper skin layer.
Salicylic Acid (BHA)
· Willow Bark Extract is used in cosmetics and personal care products for its astringent, anti-inflammatory, soothing and conditioning properties.
· Willow Bark Extract contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant and is used in many acne treatments because of its ability to help skin shed dead cells and clear pores; it can also stimulate new cell formation.
· Willow Bark Extract also contains "phenolic acids; such as salicin, salicortin, fragilin, populin, triandrin and vimalin, as well as flavonoids, tannins (gallotannins and catechin-type tannins) and minerals," which all allow it to aid in skin rejuvenation (Dermaxime.com).
· Enhances cell turnover
· Exhibits anti-microbial capabilities
· Offers natural preservation
· Safe, non-irritating and non-sensitizing