Benefit: Ultra-rich moisturizer from Aloe vera for dry skin. Smooth away the appearance of dry lines and skin damage with Sodium Hyaluronate help reduce the signs of prematurely-aging skin. This formula is enriched with a blend of Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil) and Vitamin E to add maximum moisture. Helps restore moisture balance to dry skin feel softer and healthy-looking.
Directions for use: Every morning and evening, apply to cleansed face and neck
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate
Aloe Vera Extract
· The Aloe plant is a part of the lily family but it is Aloe Barbadensis which is commonly called ALOE VERA. It is the most efficacious natural plant of our time used both externally and internally and there are numerous benefits that are derived from this wonderful plant.
· Potent moisturizer
· Regenerating & healing agent (penetrates skin stimulating the immune system & increasing blood circulation)
· Anti-inflammatory effects
· Anti-aging effects (increases collagen synthesis & skin elasticity)
· Nutritional – provides vitamins, minerals
· Breaks down and digests dead tissue including pus (Acne)
· Bactericide in high concentration with infectious bacteria – acts as a strong anti-biotic, destroying bacteria even when diluted
· Sodium Hyaluronate is a powerful anti aging ingredient in skin care. It is naturally occurring in the skin making it a great natural, non-toxic ingredient for anti aging skin care.
· It is a brilliant hydrating ingredient because of its ability to attract and retain moisture. When we are young our skin is packed with Sodium Hyaluronate causing us to look young and youthful. As we get older, levels of Sodium Hyaluronate decrease causing our skin to age and sag.
· Sodium Hyaluronate is the naturally derived salt of Hyaluronic Acid with a smaller weight that allows it to penetrate the skin easily.
· Being a powerful humectant, it provides superb hydration by its ability to absorb water up to 1000 times its weight.
· Aging skin is plumped and the appearance of wrinkles is greatly diminished while stimulating collagen production.
· Jojoba is the miracle oil for softening the skin is used to promote a softer more supple skin, while being non-greasy.
· Jojoba oil is easily absorbed by the skin and is great to promote a silky smooth skin. Jojoba oil will help to nourish the skin and prevent dryness. A fine penetrating odorless oil which has the consistency of a liquid wax.
· Jojoba Oil is stable and long lasting. It is a good conditioner for all skin types, especially mature skins. Jojoba is also effective for dryness and dandruff and can be massaged on its own into the hair and scalp.
· The best choice to use as a perfume base because it is the least greasy of the carrier oils. When applied directly to the skin, jojoba oil has been known to help with acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin.
· Because it also has cleansing and moisturizing properties, it's often used in shampoos, cleansing products, and face and body lotions. Can even use it as lip balm or, for men, as a shaving prep.
· Vitamin E is considered an antioxidant superstar and that, coupled with its natural origin, has made this ingredient very popular. So popular, in fact, that most beauty products on the market.
· Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals, which are caused by several factors including metabolism, pollution and UV radiation.
· Vitamin E also offers some sun protection. In addition, it reduces the severity of sunburns and even improves the efficacy of the active ingredients used in sunscreens.
· In addition to help fight premature aging and protecting skin from the sun, Vitamin E is also an excellent moisturizer. It strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss. This improves the levels of hydration in the skin. Skin is moisturized for hours, and looks soft, smooth and overall better.