Benefit: Brightening Moisturizer Cream An easily absorbed daily moisturizing cream that has the lightness of a cream with the moisturizing benefits. It helps protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft, without a heavy, greasy feeling, creating softer, healthier, smooth and healthy-looking. for even extra dry skin. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day.
Directions for use: Apply cream over entire face and neck. Use twice daily
Ingredient: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Stearyl Alcohol, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Ceramide 3, Chlorphenesin, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 1
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract
- Regeneration of the stratum corneum and improved moisture keep skin elasticity. Act as a skin conditioning agent and lessen the loss of water by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface.
- The moisturizers in shea butter are the same as those produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin. Shea butter is considered to be a Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), it helps keep the intercellular structure of the epidermis.
- Jojoba is the miracle oil for softening the skin is used to promote a softer more supple skin, while being non-greasy.
- Jojoba oil is easily absorbed by the skin and is great to promote a silky smooth skin. Jojoba oil will help to nourish the skin and prevent dryness. A fine penetrating odorless oil which has the consistency of a liquid wax.
- Jojoba Oil is stable and long lasting.
- It is a good conditioner for all skin types,
- Especially mature skins.
- ojoba is also effective for dryness and dandruff and can be massaged on its own into the hair and scalp.
- The best choice to use as a perfume base because it is the least greasy of the carrier oils. When applied directly to the skin, jojoba oil has been known to help with acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin.
- Because it also has cleansing and moisturizing properties, it's often used in shampoos, cleansing products, and face and body lotions. Can even use it as lip balm or, for men, as a shaving prep.
- Squalane has humectants properties that increase the water retention capacity of the skin, help protect sensitive skin, prevent dryness.
- Squalane is a natural lubricant and skin barrier that helps protect the skin and prevent moisture loss. It also has a high penetration efficiency that makes it an excellent transport system that helps the skin absorb other ingredients
- A natural amino acid derivative. It has been demonstrated to inhibition tyrosinase activity in melanocytes.
- Skin brightening, improve the clarity and eveness of skin tone.
Aloe Vera Extract
- The Aloe plant is a part of the lily family but it is Aloe Barbadensis which is commonly called ALOE VERA. It is the most efficacious natural plant of our time used both externally and internally and there are numerous benefits that are derived from this wonderful plant.
- Potent moisturizer
- Regenerating & healing agent (penetrates skin stimulating the immune system & increasing blood circulation)
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Anti-aging effects (increases collagen synthesis & skin elasticity)
- Nutritional – provides vitamins, minerals
- Breaks down and digests dead tissue including pus (Acne)
- Bactericide in high concentration with infectious bacteria – acts as a strong anti-biotic, destroying bacteria even when diluted
- Hyaluronic Acid is comprised of small molecules that penetrate the skin easily. The skin naturally loses its water composition as it ages, hyaluronic acid can replace some of water lost in the dermis, and potentially fight wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Natural polymer complex sugar of the found in nature. It’s provides water into the cells though transport channel and prevents the skin from an oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E is considered an antioxidant superstar and that, coupled with its natural origin, has made this ingredient very popular. So popular, in fact, that most beauty products on the market.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals, which are caused by several factors including metabolism, pollution and uv radiation.
- Vitamin E also offers some sun protection. In addition, it reduces the severity of sunburns and even improves the efficacy of the active ingredients used in sunscreens.
- In addition to help fight premature aging and protecting skin from the sun, Vitamin E is also an excellent moisturizer. It strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss. This improves the levels of hydration in the skin. Skin is moisturized for hours, and looks soft, smooth and overall better.