Benefits: Sunscreen with foundation to nourish and prevent facial skin from UVA I, UVA II and UVB. Beige color suits tanned and dark skin complexion. It has soft, smooth and gentle touch that does not block skin. Milk Peptide Complex from New Zealand nourishing with Polypeptide Growth Factors restores smoother skin along with Physical Sunscreen. Enhancing the skin protection with Micronized Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide that reflects UVA and UVB to prevent skin damage. It suits the white skin complexion for the confident bright natural facial skin.
Directions for use: Apply generously before sun exposure. Reapply frequently. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Ingredients: Whey Protein, Micronized Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Panthenol
MPC–Milk Peptide Complex
- MPC–Milk Peptide Complex reduces the visible signs of aging by inducing the production of extracellular matrix molecules in the dermis, such as Collagen type 1, making the skin firmer and improving its elasticity. In addition, the ingredient reduces wrinkle depth and enhances the overall structure of skin.
- MPC’s activity is based on the activation of fibroblasts via a cell-signalling pathway. MPC accomplishes this by delivering TGF (transforming growth factor β) in its active form, the most important cytokine in this process, to the skin.
- Cytokines are the key signal, or regulatory molecules, in our body. They transfer stimulatory or inhibitory signals to the cells in order to trigger cell response resulting in the restoration of a physiologically balanced skin.
- TGF is a typical stimulatory cytokine for fibroblasts. MPC acts as a booster of collagen type I,
- Hyaluronic acid and fibronectin synthesis
- Leading to a reorganization of the ECM.
**These in vitro results proving the reconstitution of regenerative functions of MPC were also confirmed in vivo in several tests on humans. MPC helps the skin to restore its functions and appearance.
Micronized Zinc Oxide
- Zinc oxide has a very broad and versatile range of application including technical products, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical uses.
- Zinc Oxide is transparent to visible light but strongly absorbs ultra violet light. The absorption is stronger than other white pigment.
Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- The most important function of titanium dioxide is in powder form as a pigment for providing whiteness and opacity. Titanium dioxide is very high refractive index
- Due to its high diffraction index and strong light scattering and incident-light reflection capability, TiO2 is mostly used as white pigment. It is these properties and a high UV resistance that make TiO2 the standard pigment found in white dispersion paints with high hiding power.