Benefit: Sunscreen Cream Acne Protection Formula - The oil-free cream prevents facial skin against UVA I, UVA II and UVB. It reduces oil which causes acne and smoothens and brightens skin. Aloe Vera Extract increases moisture, deeply nourishes skin and protects skin from the irritation caused by the change of weather so it can be used with the sensitive skin.
Directions for use: Apply all over face before the sun every morning. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Ingredients: Octocrylene, Titanium Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Triclosan, Aloe Baebadensis Leaf Juice Powder
Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- The most important function of titanium dioxide is in powder form as a pigment for providing whiteness and opacity. Titanium dioxide is very high refractive index
- Due to its high diffraction index and strong light scattering and incident-light reflection capability, TiO2 is mostly used as white pigment. It is these properties and a high UV resistance that make TiO2 the standard pigment found in white dispersion paints with high hiding power.
- Octocrylene is an organic compound used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics, absorbs UVB and short-wave UVA (ultraviolet) rays with wavelengths from 280 to 320 nm, protecting the skin from direct DNA damage.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- It’s organic compound that is an ingredient in some sunscreen, to absorb UV-B and UV-A rays from the sun, protecting the skin from damage.
Candeia Tree Oil Extract
- Also known as Avobenzone, used in sunscreen products to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays.
- Its ability to absorb ultraviolet light over a wider range of wavelengths than many organic sunscreen agents has led to its use in many commercial preparations marketed as "broad spectrum" sunscreens.
- Avobenzone has an absorption maximum of 357 nm.
Aloe Vera Extract
- Alpha Bisabolol contains the main component of the essential oil made from the German Chamomile plant. enhances the appearance of damaged, especially dry skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- It also helps delivery active ingredients trans-dermally by improving skin penetration. Alpha-Bisabolol is also found in some skin care products for reducing wrinkles and acne. It is also rich in panthenol concentration, which can effectively stimulate and promote the skin's healing process.
- The most important effects of Bisabolol are: