Benefit: Sunscreen Cream Acne Protection Formula - The oil-free cream prevents facial skin protection against UVA I, UVA II and UVB. With Triclosan properties, it reduces acne and reveals smooth and bright skin. Aloe Vera extract increases moisture, deeply nourishes skin and protects skin from the irritation caused by the change of weather so it can be used with the sensitive skin.
Directions for use: Apply all over face before the sun every morning. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Ingredients: Octocrylene, Titanium Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Aloe Baebadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil, Lactobacillus / Pear Juice Ferment Filtrate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Glycine Soja Seed Extract
- The most important function of titanium dioxide is in powder form as a pigment for providing whiteness and opacity. Titanium dioxide is very high refractive index
- Due to its high diffraction index and strong light scattering and incident-light reflection capability, TiO2 is mostly used as white pigment. It is these properties and a high UV resistance that make TiO2 the standard pigment found in white dispersion paints with high hiding power.
- Octocrylene is an organic compound used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics, absorbs UVB and short-wave UVA (ultraviolet) rays with wavelengths from 280 to 320 nm, protecting the skin from direct DNA damage.
- It’s organic compound that is an ingredient in some sunscreen, to absorb UV-B and UV-A rays from the sun, protecting the skin from damage.
Aloe Vera Extract
- Also known as Avobenzone, used in sunscreen products to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays.
- Its ability to absorb ultraviolet light over a wider range of wavelengths than many organic sunscreen agents has led to its use in many commercial preparations marketed as "broad spectrum" sunscreens.
- Avobenzone has an absorption maximum of 357 nm.