Benefit: Lipstick product, long-lasting shine, long-lasting shine. Crystal texture be like replenishes moisture formula, saturates your pout in rich color. Magnetic formula clings to lip for all-day wear without drying or cracking. Luscious matte finish and provides plump lip with Hyaluronic acid, fill groove lips tighten combined Black oats extract. Helps moisturize lip, smooth and White strawberry extracts. Helps to remove dead lip to peel off. Nourishes the lip to look radiant. The lip are bright and eye-catching.
Direction for use: Apply to the lips every day, frequently available on demand.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Juice
- First Love is the world's first white strawberry that was created to stimulate the strawberry trade. Its significance is not just the color — the producer spent 20 years to introduce a white strawberry that is indulgently aromatic and sweet. Even though some
- People were initially skeptical about its marketability, First Love is now widely known in the trade. The color looks especially attractive when they are boxed together with the traditional red strawberries.
- In order to maintain a beautiful skin, it is necessary to inhibit melanin production by suppressing the effect of tyrosinase as follows:
1) Inhibit tyrosinase activity
2) Inhibit tyrosinase production
3) Inhibit melanin production
- The following steps can be taken to slow down the aging process:
1) Maintain the antioxidant mechanism of the skin.
2) Stimulate collagen production.
Black Oats Extract
- The Romans still referred contemptuously to the Germanic tribes as “oat eaters” and described the valuable cereal as the “barbaric bread grain of the Germanic people”. Yet they had long recognized the valuable components oats possess. The earliest evidence of the cultivation of oats is provided by the bronze age pile dwelling settlements in Switzerland.
- Avena Strigosa, or black oats, is also known as lopsided oats or bristle oats. This ancient cultivated plant has become rare nowadays. Avena strigosa used to be grown in regions where the common oats Avena Sativa no longer flourished.
- Ancient cereal with natural water reservoirs such as polysaccharides and amino acids
- Reinforces the skin‘s own NMF
- Improves the structure of the hair surface, makes it easier to comb and improves shine
- Water-retaining substances (proteins, amino acids, polysaccharides)
- Valuable vitamins: Prov. A, B1, B2, B6, Pantothenic acid, Niacin, Biotin
- Supports the skin‘s own Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) in storing water in the epidermis
- Polymers act to create a film on the hair and restructure the surface of the hair
- Epidermosil is a silanol resulting from the condensation between the methylsilanetriol moiety (MTS) on low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (150-600 kDa)
- Improve the epidermal and cell renewal effect of hyaluronic acid (Epidermal extra-cellular matrix)
- Increase formation of glycosaminoglycanes (including hyaluronic acid)
A silanol combining the synergetic benefits of organic silicium and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid
Collagen booster effect and optimal organization of the dermis
Improved skin hydration
Improved skin protection
Improved skin density
Improved skin firmness
Global and total anti-wrinkle